JNTUK R13 All Years Aggregate scores available now at our database



        JNTUK R13 RESULTS 

            (AGGREGATE)

Author - PRAVEEN JAMI  10:06 pm, JUNE 19,2016

JNTU360 CAREER Provides R13 Aggregate score and credits so far secured, to estimate the student standing in what kind of merit position and helps to secure more percentile in henceforth examinations.

JNTU360CAREER always console every graduate to be placed in a good platform. stay tuned to get job alerts and notifications

                        * ALL THE BEST *

 Click the Link below:

12 comments

link do not working please update

Please update the link

Update the link as soon as possible

Palaparthi Sandeep delete 5 March 2017 at 12:38

Sir please kindly help me sir Sir this is sandeep palaparthi sir my hallticket number is 13JQ1A3562 I'm r13 regular student with the branch of Agriculture and the problem I have is.... I written regular 2-2 exams and I failed in a subject only and... I writen supply in December 2015..... And results released in March 2016 sir actually I don't know the result and I never again paid my supply fees... Now I have last opportunity as a final year student to pay final supply ..... But I really don't know either it was passed or failed.... I checked results in all sites but links are expired.. I contacted in exam section in my college but no use.. There is no sufficient time to prepare for supply... Time also going to end for supply fees please kindly tell me about.. Result else send me a link which is working to check my December 2015 2-2 supply examination..

PLEASE ACTIVATE THE LINK WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE MAKE THE LINK AVAILABLE ALL THE TIME BECAUSE IT WILL BE USEFUL ESPECIALLY FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS LIKE US.IT'S A VERY GOOD THOUGHT OF KEEPING ALL RESULTS IN A SINGLE PAGE.HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ACTIVE IT VERY SOON

Sir please activate 2-2 April 2016 regular result link

Sir please activate 2-2 April 2016 regular result link

Update link as soon as possible

Thank You For Visiting Our Site.
EmoticonEmoticon

Total Pageviews